Friday, January 21, 2005

What's In Your Bag Right Now?


IMG_1511
Originally uploaded by fiberEvolution.
On a recent blog outing I ran across a wonderful blog..the soul of hope...which asked the question of the week: What's in your Bag?

Well, since I needed to clean out my bag, I decided to throw it all on the floor and see what I had.

What a mess in that Vera Bradley bag! Notice the two packets of tissue and other crumbled up leftovers...it's flu season. You can never have enough tissue for yourself as well as three other runny noses! There were old grocery lists and receipts. Empty check books. Two lipsticks. Lots of pens...you can never have enough. The Counting Crows CD. Money and loose change - not in the wallet where it is supposed to be. Old ziplock full of grocery cards et al. It is amazing how much stuff can fit into one little bag!


I should have dumped my knitting bag. It is much more interesting!