Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Blogging Break

I haven't posted in a few days because:

1. I caught a terrible cold from my kids at the end of last week. It wiped me out for a couple of days.

2. The camera is on the blink again. Luckily, I bought one of those extended warrenties, so that I can just take it back and get a new one. The only problem is that I live so far away from BEST BUY, so I will have to make a special trip...probably next week I will be going down to Salisbury.

3. I have been trying to read and post comments on all of the fun blogs in the RAOK ring.

Other things I have done:

1. Really cleaned out the rabbit cages and then spent several hours plucking wool. Luckily, my rabbits really seem to like it and don't fuss a bit.

2. Dyed and spun up some hot pink and yellow yarn. Boy it is HOT! I wish I had the camera to post a picture.

3. Attended so many soccer games that I've lost track.

4. Went out to a fancy party over the weekend and wore the side to side ribbon sweater I made out of my yarn from Elann. It is the first FANCY thing that I have made and worn that actually turned out. I got lots of great comments, which really made my night.

Well, that's it for now. We are going away on Friday - up to Redding, CT to visit family. I wonder if there are any good yarn shops along the way? We are always looking for those pit stops...