Monday, September 20, 2004

BLOG PROBLEMS...I need a drink!

Well, the blog has been down for days now. Friend.ly.net was very friend.ly when I called to inquire. They are having network problems and would be more than happy to call me once the personal web sites were back up on the web. I thanked the friend.ly representative and said that wouldn't be necessary. When I inquired when they thought the sites would be back up, the customer service rep. politely informed not until mid next week. This was last Thursday - 4 whole days ago.

Today, theblog is back up, but not in its most recent form. Somehow, all of my posts are gone, and when I try to republish, it won't work. I can't get into any of the wonderful comments that everyone left about spinning and dying. I am utterly frustrated at the whole affair. I was really getting into a good blogging rhythm.

I was touched by the emails inquiring as to whether or not I was okay...since the blog wasn't there. That was really nice and I do appreciate the concern. I have decided to post at a new internet address, since friend.ly.net seems to be taking forever. For now, I will use:

http://fiberevolution.blogspot.com

I am still trying to figure out about getting pictures onto the blog. So, please bear with me. This mess could drive a person to drink!

And, speaking of drinking....I wanted to show what I found on my kitchen table when I arrived home from work last Thursday...

I was somewhat surprised when I saw what was on the table.

First, there sat the homework that was supposed to be turned in by my DS1 this morning. I had had to listen to him whine about how he had to go to study hall since "I" had made him walk the dog, take a shower, comb his hair, put on a belt, and brush his teeth that morning. He had not had enough time to make sure everything was in his backpack. And thus, it somehow became my fault that that paper is sitting on the kitchen table. What is it about 13 yo boys that they would be perfectly content in going to school in previously worn clothing with stains on the front?

Second, the counter above the table was a huge mess. We had been in such a rush to get out of the house that morning, that one again I neglected my duties as mother, housewife and maid!

Third, what really caught my eye was the case of Miller Genuine Draft sitting smack dab in the middle of the table. I'm wondering not so much about why there is a case of beer on the table, but really why my DH decided to pick up a case of Miller Genuine Draft. I am a MILLER LITE drinker, and so is he now that he is on that Low Carb Diet. But then, I think, WHATEVER....I've been pretty stressed out lately, and it had been such a long day, I might as well get those brewskies chilled.

Then I notice this:



Now I am getting really excited at this point. There is a label on the box! I am also in disbelief. I had ordered some roving from RHLindsay Wool Co. not even 48 hours prior. Could this be my package already??? I'd rather spin than drink anyday!



Fiber!!!

In a Miller Genuine Draft Box!!!

I'll take fiber any way I can get it.